Before you set up the Gym, there are few pre set up assignments to be completed.Visit any good Gym and check all the pre enrollment points and procedures. Check if you have enough time to spend on to build a Gym at home.
Acquire from Gym personnel basic knowledge of handling the equipments. For example which machine is good for what kind of issues and how long it should be used? What is the resistance power of the equipment? Ask about the servicing details.
Contact a good fitness trainer, and ask him or her about the exercises for your kind of body. Prepare an exercise chart. Understand the chart completely and clarify about the fitness regime.
To build a Gym at home, you need to make sure you have enough space available. Clean up the spare space, garage or room before the set up. Again if someone else like you family members want to use the Gym; make it sure you have optional adjustable sit and weight equipment.
It will help all.Also it depends on your budget the kind of Gym you want to have. For example if your budget is low, first go to a sale market.You will get plenty of less priced cardio workout machines. You can choose 5 set dumble (1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 Kg respectively).It is very good for the beginners. Buy a basic bench for the Gym.
To add variety to the Gym Buy a metallic rod and a 32 Kg weight plate too. It is very important to have exercise gloves. You can buy one mini stepper or up right bike too. With a good quality exercising mat your gym will be complete.
If you can afford a high budget Gym, always go for a motorized treadmill. Keep in mind that it should be foldable, thus saves lot of space. Then you can have a Home Station Gym.
It consists of 5-15 equipments together. As a result same machine can help to do a number of exercises. To shed off the belly weight you can buy one Abs Bench in your home Gym. Buy a good mat and Swiss ball too.
How To Use Home Station Gym?
As the Home station gym has more than one workstation, it can make adjustments according to your need. For body toning use less weight. To build up muscle, use the higher weight.
Home gym helps to reduce weight by the help of weight training. But at least one week before you start weight training take the help of an experienced trainer train yourself. This equipment is beneficial for both lower and upper parts of your body.
Photo Credit: fitnessequipmentonline.org
Exercise Tips For Home Gym
1) Warm up before you start exercising in the Gym. First step to for workout is to stretch your body. Stretch your hands and legs. For the beginners, lift lower weights to start with. Do not get over excited and try the heavier ones.
2) Go and have a small walk in the nearest park in the morning. This the best warm up exercise. Then go to the Gym.
3) Prepare a workout schedule. Follow this regularly. Do not Workout too much, it can make you tired.
4) Initially you can appoint a personal trainer. This will give you motivation for regular exercise and you can learn more about the exercises you should practice.
5) If you feel pain or unable to breath normally, stop exercising and take some rest.
6) It is very important to wear proper gym uniform and shoes. Do not neglect this.
7) After you finish exercising, take at least 10 minutes to cool down.
Photo Credit: gardenlodges.co.uk