Are you heavy-eyed for the most part of your day? Are you unable to memorize the last time when you had a good sleep? Then you are possibly suffering from a sleep disorder. Sleep turmoil not simply have an effect on your body, but in addition also affects your mind, health, work, and relationships. However, if acknowledged in time they can be efficiently cured. Below are given some common symptoms of eventual sleep disorders and sleeplessness:
• Feeling sleepy at active hours
• Drowsiness and weariness during the day
• Superfluous emotional explosions
• Increased reaction time
• Lack of attention
Some of the frequent sleeping disorders are Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, Night Terrors, and Sleep Walking.
Lifestyle changes and Self-Help
Certain lifestyle changes turn out to be quite valuable in treating sleep disorders. An individual’s weight is in charge for bad and good occurrences within the body. Obesity can at times set off tribulations such as Sleep Apnea. Taking command over weight can create a foremost variation in sleep cycle; in plummeting these turmoil’s as well as in addition assists in curing them to a great degree.
Some self-help actions that can be followed at home include:
Abstinence from smoking and alcohol, in order to keep up a clear nasal area and a healthy air passage. Carry out sleep hygiene. Do not oversleep and maintain habitual sleep-wake patterns. Adjust your sleeping pose as well as sleep on your sides. Stay away from long naps and heavy meals in the afternoons.
Natural remedies to treat sleep disorders
• To reduce pain and stress from the core of your body, exercise for at least 20-25 minutes daily.
• Do not delay in lunch and dinner. Have them as early as you can, in so doing there will be enough time for proper digestion and absorption.
• Maintain a peaceful, healthy, and pleasant bedroom ambiance.
• Never go to bed when hungry, angry or hurt.
• Raw vegetable salads, herbal teas, fruit juices or everything in its natural form are the chief ideal foods for the body.
• Aroma massage, meditation, and yoga are the most natural methods and most important relievers of stress and pain.